Major research achievements
Research work under progress
- Improvement in the cultivation methodology of Oyster Mushroom.
- Modification and standardization of large-scale production of Beauveria bassiana and Trichoderma sp.
- Development of an eco-friendly and efficient technology to recycle organic wastes like coir pith, rice mill wastes, cocoa husk, coffee fruit skin, coffee husk, etc. by composting.
- Formulation and development of VRF method of composting which
- Gives higher recovery of nutrients per unit mass of compost produced
- Is amenable for multiplication of beneficial organism such as Trichoderma, Azotobacter, P-solublising bacteria, etc.
- Is efficient and cost effective.
- Study on Indian Pill Millipedes
- Human waste (night soil) recycling through proper distribution system
- Low cost seasonal barrage construction using sand and plastic sheets
- Combating pepper wilt by bio-control measures
- Standardization and improvements in vanilla cultivation
- Experiments on improving composting of several agro based by products
- Bio-control of Koleroga in arecanut
- Improvements in anaerobic digester for energy and manure
- Bio-control of black pod in cocoa
- Mixed cashewnut farming
- Organic remedy for cashew Tea Mosquito Bag